Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Honey so Sweet Lipscrub


Many people use remedies on their bodies to exfoliate their skin for softness and moisture. But did you remember about your lips? Exfoliating your lips will not only make your lips hold moisture, but will prevent chapping.

  Another thing I want to add to this before getting started is that I used honey and sugar for this scrub because I guarantee you that you will get a very tiny proportion of this scrub in your mouth and you do not want a very bad taste in your mouth. I am pretty sure you want I sweet taste in your mouth.
You will need sugar and honey.

First thing you are going to do is take your sugar. Two tablespoons will do. Then combine with Honey until you get the consistency you want.

My  result looks like this:

I love this Honey Sweet Lip scrub so much and it's especially good at moisturizing your lips in the winter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...